June 10, 2008

A New Podcast

Welcome to the Rabbitt Stew.

What is Rabbitt Stew? Well, it's a new podcast.

On the surface, it's a podcast about comic books, but in reality it will be about anything and everything. The format is simple: I will play host. Joining me will be a few friends who will each contribute a segment to the show. Each segment of the show will be greatly independent of the other sections. Any and all content goes.

During my segment, I will talk about what I've read the past week. This will include recent comic releases, back issues, trades, etc. - whatever I feel like talking about. The other segments will be fairly similar in their lack of structure. The only structured segment will be Ray's, in which he will give capsule reviews of the DCU comics from the week. For some time now, Ray has written up detailed synopsis reviews of every DCU release each week and posted them on the Bendis Board. I've convinced him to bring that concept to our show.

We are currently working on episode zero, which will be an introductory episode and I hope to post it after I return from my short vacation (around the 20th or so). After that, we should fall into a weekly release schedule. At this time, I'm not sure when the releases will be, but I'm hoping for Thursdays. We shall see.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Raydawggie said...

Woo!

Looking forward to this.

Brandon James said...

Glad to hear it, Ray. :)

bairdduvessa said...

my nose is running

bairdduvessa said...

you mock my runny nose xander?

xanderharris said...

I laugh at your mucus and your nose!

bairdduvessa said...

i kick you in the taint!